KEY SKILLS / EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree in Finance, Economics or Administration. Be part of the top 10 students is his/her class is a plus.
· MBA, Economics and/or Finance master is a plus. Doctorate studies are also welcomed.
· Advanced cost related studies.
· Sig Sigma training is a plus.
· 2-3 years of work experience in Business Partnering areas and/or performing economic analysis.
· Visible driving force in proactiveness.
· Basic Knowledge of the shipping industry. Industry cost structure knowledge is a plus.
· Excellent written and oral communication in English and Spanish for all organizational levels and teams. Be able provide insight to the non-finance members.
· Good interpersonal skills and strong emotional intelligence.
· Ability to form and stand over his/her opinions and use facts.
· Relationship building, and conflict resolutions skills.
· Build strong relationship with the management team to search for opportunities to for new incomes, better margins and costs reduction. In charge of the project?s analysis and input on the stablis
· hed tools.
· Focus on strategic activities and support business decision, identify opportunities for improvement (internal data analysis, competitive intelligence, market survey and country economic situation).
· Support CFO and HR for main KPI calculations, analysis and alignment for all organization.
· In charge of development and optimization projects budget and measurement.
· Preparation of reports with professional advice to managers and different stakeholders about the economic feasibility of the projects, risk assessment and best course of action.
· Provide feedback to other agency finance function and assist them to achieve the best possible data quality.
· Gather, investigate, group and select different kind of data for the projects and initiatives analysis.
· Ability to present the findings to the relevant stakeholders concisely.
· Review commercial contract performance based on their financial results vs commitments.
· Participation to all ad hoc projects as a finance partner as needed.
· Challenge periodically the status quo, driving efficiencies, creating new revenues and cost savings wherever possible.
· Along with the CFO, to be an interface or ?translator? between finance and other departments.
CMA-CGM Ecuador is looking for a talented Financial Business Partner. If you qualify please send your CV and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org ¡Thank you!